Thursday, February 10, 2011

Some Smiles for Friday

My beautiful baby boy gets cuter every day. I'm not sure how this is possible. If you had asked me yesterday, "Could he possibly get any cuter?", I would have said, "No way, man. He's so freakin' cute it makes me crazy!" But here we are, today, and the cuteness factor has multiplied yet again. His eyes sparkle, and his smile fills me right up with pure joy. Try not to grin when you look at him - I dare you.

Photobucket

His latest mini adventure is eating delicious, mushy, sloppy rice cereal. And yes, I bought a silly box of fancy organic stuff with weird pictures of babies harvesting rice on the front. Whatever. He loves sitting in his little red high chair... it makes him feel all big and important. I love that we can sit together at the table and do stuff. We play, we eat, we laugh. Daddy is in charge of most of the cereal meals, but I get to take a turn on the weekends.

Photobucket

In other news, our house looks as though some sort of theiving bandit ripped through attempting to destroy any semblance of cleanliness, order, or organization that may ever have existed. Nic and I were actually pushed to the point of uncontrolled laughter last night when, in a moment of mess-induced insanity, I got up off the couch to revel in the chaos... flinging socks and blankies and activity gyms and kleenex and French bulldogs (well, I didn't really fling Suggie) into the air. Why not? It couldn't get any worse. We'll get it under control eventually - I promise.

One more smile before I go. A funny one staged by Daddy. "Ha ha, Dad, I've got your remote!"

1 comment:

Emma Kay said...

I took on your dare.... and failed :) Big time! He's gorgeous! And in case you're wondering "do I know this person??? should I just say a wonky "hey..... you" to be polite? Well, no, I saw your comment on Kelle Hampton's blog and thought I would come on over for a hi. So.....

Hi :D