Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer Fun

We are really soaking up summer these days. Grilled food, pool parties and the like. In a state where you really only get three-ish months of this stuff, you have to live it up while you can. Bennett's first Fourth of July was rather uneventful. We didn't stay up late to watch fireworks. We did have a picnic at the park, and Bennett thought that trying a taste of a cherry Mr. Misty (which are now apparently called Arctic Blasts, but I will never call them that) from DQ was pretty awesome.

Photobucket

I just watch this kid go and go and go. It seems like he never wants to stop! The piles of new information that find a place in his baby brain every day must be massive. The latest to be added to the pile: how straws taste.

Photobucket

And just look at this crop of blond summer hair! If you had told me 10 months ago that my kid was going to have my hair and complexion, I never would've believed you. I thought for sure he'd have daddy's hair. For now, it's blond all the way, baby!

Photobucket

Hangin' with Suggie is still a preferred activity. They really are best buddies. Too cute.

Photobucket

No comments: