Friday, July 22, 2011

Little Boxes

Well, I guess they're big boxes. Giant Instagrams! I just can't help myself - the Instagram is my new favorite thing because a) I really like how the pictures look and b) I don't have a nice camera, so I figure that mediocre pictures with cool effects will have to suffice for now. Happy Friday from the Land of Ludwig.

Kitty sits in the windowsill. He watches for birds, rodents and the neighbor's dog. When he sees these creatures, he does not move. He remains still and vigilant, plotting silently.

Photobucket

Suggie was exhausted last night. She had a big day, I guess. Her smooshy face is so cute. Since Bennett joined our household, the pets have definitely taken several giant steps down the ladder of importance. Sometimes, I feel kind of bad about that. I must remember to dole out more love to the loyal pets.

Photobucket

It finally cooled off enough yesterday for us to take a walk around our lake. I say "our" lake as if we own it. We do not own it, but we like it. And it is pretty much (more or less) in our backyard. One could almost mistake Minnesota for a tropical paradise this time of year. Almost.

Photobucket

He crosses his little chubbers feet. Just chillin'.

Photobucket

No comments: