Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Throwback

And by throwback, I mean some photos from way back when the Green Bean was a mere six weeks old. (Ok, that wasn't that long ago). We happen to have a great friend who is also an amazing photographer. Benny Moreno of Helios Photography is the best of the best. Thank you, Benny, for giving me the green light to share some of your work here. I just love these shots - I feel like they marked the beginning of Bennett's funny, sweet little personality coming through.




Eye candy, right? I can't believe how fast he's growing. Sigh. I hope I can always remember what it feels like to have a small bundle of baby Bennett curled up in my arms. I will continue to enjoy every itty bit of little-ness while it lasts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Your baby is the sweetest thing. I adore these pictures that your friend too. What beautiful work he does. Outstanding! : ) Visiting today via your comment at Enjoying the Small Things. So nice to meet you.