Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mmmm... foot.

Why do babies do this? Step 1: discover foot. Step 2: insert foot in mouth. Strange, but super cute nonetheless.

Photobucket

Bennett has been very busy lately. He is SO close to crawling - it is going to happen any minute now. That will, of course, drive us into some sort of frenzy trying to keep every breakable/poisonous/icky/valuable thing in our household out of his reach.

We have been very busy lately as well. Our big move is now less than a week away. Are we ready? Is everything packed up and ready to go? Um, no. Perhaps the Moving Fairy will appear overnight and I'll wake up and everything will be neatly organized into boxes and the boxes will be neatly piled up AND the carpet will be clean. A girl can dream, right?

Moving can be stressful, and I plan to counter the stress with bubble baths. And that's all I have to say about that.

More to come on the big move. And more to come as the Green Bean gets moving.

1 comment:

Emma Kay said...

what an adorable photo! I'm still hanging out for the day my Bean starts sucking his foot while he's lying down. He'll do it if he's sitting on me in the bath and hunched over, but never when I can take a photo! He's not too into them unfortunately - maybe cause he's got such fat ones they don't really fit!

You've pretty much got everything I melt over in that photo - the ruffled up little bit of hair on top, head inside the hood of a towel and sucking tiny baby feet! All that's left is a big gummy smile, but can't really do that with his mouth otherwise occupied eh.